Advantages of the Medi 5 Air Purifier:
- Compact, high-performance mobile units
- Variable Air Filtration Volume from 50 – 260m³/hr
- Purifies and disinfects the air up to 99.999%, destroying bacteria and virus DNA
- Filters pollen, mould spores, dust, fine dust and dust mites out of the air
- Removes smoke and other odours
- Operate at a low noise level: 34 – 56 dB(A)
- Adjustable airflow – 5-speed levels
- Remote control
- 100% safe use of UV-C as ISO 15858
- Filters are tested to ISO 16890 -1:2016 / EN1822-1:2019
Remove 99.99% of airborne dust
MAXVAC Air Purifiers are well-proven, high-performance air cleaners that use advanced HEPA filtration to remove 99.99% of airborne dust. The new Medi range incorporates proven UV (Ultraviolet) Sterilisation Technology to kill or inactivate bacteria and viruses by disrupting their DNA to help prevent the spread of infectious diseases. These units are entirely safe for use in occupied areas as all UV-C rays are completely concealed.
- The G3 filter purifies the air up to 90%. All dust particles five μm or larger are removed here.
- The HEPA13 filter removes up to 99.995% of microparticles larger than 0.01 μm.
- The carbon filter removes pollutants, VOCs, and unpleasant odours from the air. These are gaseous substances that mechanical filters, G3 and H13 HEPA filters cannot remove.
Powerful, 100% concealed ozone-free UV-C lamps deliver killer rays to destroy viruses and bacteria by disrupting their DNA and help prevent the spread of infectious diseases (but do not replace the need to take other precautions).
It has been developed for any indoor area such as offices, doctors surgeries, dentists, vets, at home, etc.